Friday, March 21, 2014

Vastly overdue shop update

Well, I'm committed to a shop update that I've been avoiding for a good long while.  A deadly mixture of procrastination, uncertainty, angst, and inertia from too many ideas with no immediate hope of resolution made me think that most of my work should be put on a shelf to 'age' like fine whiskey.  The hope being, of course, that it would look better the next time I saw it!

But you just have go forward and listing and selling ( and describing) the work is part of that.  One step in front of the other....but rest assured that anything really terrible will stay on the shelf where it belongs!


Tuesday at 6 PM I'll be listing owls ( and other portraits) and new Strata beads...





Wednesday at 6:00 PM, I'll be listing assorted beads (all hollows) and the new free moving clasps I wrote about in my last post....and some new pendants....




On Thursday at 6 PM, I'll be listing pods, buttons and bracelets...




Lots of listing work ahead and I'll post some more pictures on Monday with some other yummy stuff that will be going up...including this new hollow fan strata bead with Mokume Gane surfaces on front and back..I love this bead! 



 Love these tiles.....


Have a great weekend!  15 more centimeters of snow forecast for tonight into tomorrow.  Hmm, first day of spring....








4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

will these be going in your Etsy shop or art fire?

Claire Maunsell said...

Etsy, by popular acclaim!

A Polymer Penchant said...

Love the little neon flirtation! Well, love it all really

Chris said...

Hi Claire, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/